AD Plant - Energy Beet (Sugar Beet) Seed (Unit Packs)
BARENTS - Selected for the UK's 'energy crop' sector, ideal characteristics for energy production including, high dry matter yields, large tops, clean roots with low-tare for easy lifting, great storage characteristics and rhizomnia tolerance (22.5% DM)
ARTUS - New variety, best-selling variety in germany for bio-gas, high yielding, low-tare harvesting, high dry matter, N-type (sugar balance variety - rhizomnia- resistant)
For more information & prices contact the office
Why Buy this product?
- Energy Beet has many advantages including very high dry matter yields, excellent digestion efficiency and agronomic advantages.
- It is becoming a vital part of plans for achieving the performance required alongside the more popular energy Maize (Beet provides higher yields and energy levels compared with Maize)
- Energy Beet is ideal as its dry matter primarily consists of directly fermentable carbohydrates, this is then quickly converted to energy
- Stable yields across seasons
- High dry matter yields
- Rapid fermentation
- For more information & prices contact the office