Berseem Clover / Egyptian Clover Seed (5kg per acre)
Why Buy this product?
- Annual clover that is extremely fast to establish
- Fixes large amounts of Nitrogen very quickly
- Berseem clover isn't frost tolerant, so for Autumn sowing's put in very early to fix Nitrogen
- Attracts pollinators
- Green manure
- Weed suppressor
- Used for forage, mostly used for Haylage & Grazing. Can produce upto 8 tonnes per acre
- Very productive on alkaline soils
- Cost effective
- We have had excellent results mixing Berseem clover with Nitrogen hungry crops. This means that very little / no chemicals are required for great results.
Sow in Spring or Early Autumn
5 kg per acre