White Clover Seed Mix (3kg per acre)
1.00 kg TRIBUTE White Clover
1.00 kg MERWI White Clover
1.00 kg ALICE White Clover
3.00 kg per acre
Why Buy this product?
- Added into grass mixtures to reduce nitrogen fertiliser and to enhance grazing
- Good protein content & high mineral content
- Most important legume in the UK, with a great flexibility for good crops of silage or grazing.
- Will save on fertiliser bills
- Grows on most soil types, except compacted waterlogged soils
- Lasts 5 years plus, a lot longer than red clover but slower to establish
- A mix of small, medium & large leafed white clovers - for a special mix of white clovers please call 01377 271400. Large leafed are mainly used for cutting, medium - cutting & grazing, small - grazing
3 kg per acre (for sowing into existing grass)