Polax 0.5LT Selective Weed Killer (Amenity use)
Why Buy this product?
- Selective herbicide to control weeds in amenity grass situations including lawns, landscaping & sports
- 10-20 ml per 2 l water, this covers 2,500 m2 - 5,000 m2
- Powerful ingredients: clopyralid, florasulam and fluroxypyr
- Rain fast in one hour
- Chemical makes its way down to the roots to kill the weed
- Controls weeds including Slender speedwell, Creeping buttercup, White clover, Dandelion, Common mouse ear, Daisy, Self heal, Ribwort plantain, Spear thistle, Black medick etc
- For best results apply when weeds are actively growing and small. Application times are best between March and October. Let new lawns get established before spraying
- For data sheets contact email@example.com
- Do not spray Polax three days before or after mowing.
- After treating grass with Polax the grass cuttings/clippings can only safely be re-used after the third cut.
- When re-seeding turf, the last application of Polax must be made at least 4 weeks before re-seeding takes place.
- Do not apply if turf, lawn or grass is under stress through drought or water logged.
- Do not apply during periods of prolonged cold or extreme dry weather, if night temperatures are low, or if ground frost is forecast.
- Best results are achieved when weeds are actively growing, and the soil is moist. Observe weed growth before application, as after prolonged inclement growing conditions weeds may be slow to start active growth. Take all possible precautions to avoid spray drift on to non-target plants including trees, shrubs and flower borders.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: These products can take up to 3 days to be delivered as they are not kept on site. There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides featured on this website. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR). When placing an order with us, you must confirm that you have read, understand and will comply with all FEPA and COPR regulations. For details of these regulations click here http://www.pesticides.gov.uk/guidance/industries/pesticides/topics/pesticide-approvals/legislation/fepa-and-copr