SR2 Mycorrhizae Seed Technology (Buy 1 item per 20kg bag or acre)
SR2 - Mycorrhizae & Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria
All seeds and seed mixtures are now available with a mycorrhizae seed treatment, which is mixed into the seed mix when packed on site. Buy one product/ item per 20kg bag or acre and we will mix into the seed mixture/mixtures you order it with.
- Mycorrhizae does not work with brassicas
- Orders are made to order with Mycorrhizae - timescale 1-3 day delivery)
Why Buy this product?
• Improves establishment
• Increases the % of sown grasses in the sward over weeds
• Greatly improves root mass
• Increases nutrient uptake
• Less prone to disease and recovers faster after disease
• Increases plant tolerance to drought and stressful conditions
What is Mycorrhizae? A naturally occurring beneficial fungus that forms a symbiotic relationship with the plants. It attaches to the roots and becomes extensions of the root system. This dramatically expands access to moisture and nutrients from the soil. In return, the host plant feeds the fungi with sugars and organic substances. For further information call 01377 271400 or speak to your local representative/distributor
Hurrells have been working closely with the BDC (Biorenewables Development Centre) at the University of York to understand and develop benefits for our customers.