HM. Red Thread Combat Lawn Grass Seed
25% SIRTAKY Dwarf Perennial Ryegrass
20% BARPEARL Slender Creeping Red Fescue
33% TROPHY Chewings Fescue
22% MIRACLE Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass
Why Buy this product?
- Chosen cultivars with top ratings against red thread
- Includes endophyte-enhanced grasses that are more tolerant and resistant to Red Thread
- Strong Creeping Red Fescue has been removed due to a high susceptibility to Red Thread. This is replaced with Slender, which has a higher resistance.
- High-quality Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass is used for superior results and superior drought tolerance.
- Will provide that lawn all your neighbours will be jealous of (can be striped up with lawnmower that has a roller attached)
- Requires a fine, firm seedbed and soil temperatures of 10+ degrees for germination
- Optimum pH is 5-7
- Grows in a wide range of soils
- Seed is Defra approved and to the highest purity, germination and quality (HVS were possible)
Please note this will not get rid of existing Red Thread, it will reduce the chances of getting it. To get rid of existing red thread, the lawn needs Nitrogen. To make sure it never comes back, use this mix, add nitrogen, improve the drainage & aerate the soil.
We recommend sowing this seed at a rate of 35-70g per square metre