20kg - CR.2 Cricket Outfields Grass Seed Mix (CR2)
The perfect Cricket Outfield mixture with an excellent wear tolerance, fine leafed grasses, low maintenance grasses and a good all year round colour. Price per 20 kg bag, Includes Carriage
20kg - CR.2 Cricket Outfields Grass Seed Mix
30% SIRTAKY Dwarf Perennial Ryegrass
25% HERALD Strong Creeping Red Fescue
25% VALDORA Slender Creeping Red Fescue
15% BLENHEIM Chewings Fescue
5% HIGHLAND Browntop Bentgrass
Why Buy this product?
- This grass mixture gives a Premium Cricket Outfield once established
- It has an inclusion of a fine leafed perennial ryegrass (SIRTAKY) which adds a super fast establishment, good colour and an excellent wear tolerance
- Both Strong & Slender Creeping Red Fescue knit all the surface together for a dense even surface
- A Good all year round grass colour which also gives a clean cut when mown
- The mix includes fine leafed grasses which are also fairly low maintenance due to Fescues and Browntop Bent
- Can be used for over-sowing existing outfields or on new outfields
- This mixture has being used on 100's of Cricket Club in the UK
Dave Hodgson, Head Groundsman at Kirkstall Education Cricket Club in Leeds. "Hurrells are my number one supplier of grass seed. Their mixes are top rated, prices are competitive and their personal service and delivery is second to none. They make mixtures to suit my particular requirements as a Cricket Groundsman
20 kg per bag
Sowing rate: 35-70 grams per m2
Oversowing: 20-35 grams per m2
Can't find what you are looking for? Got questions?
Call our experienced experts on 01377 271 400!
Certified Seed Merchant Number: 1062